Longevity Exercise Physiology is excited to announce the opening of 2 NEW locations and therefore we are looking to grow our team.
About the business and the role
Established in 2008, Longevity Exercise Physiology offers gym-based Exercise Physiology services which provides a broader range of solutions for each client/patient.
Our goal is to have the healthiest, wealthiest and happiest staff in the exercise industry by 2028.
Our business has grown by over 400% since 2015. A key factor in this has been our culture of a team approach to all challenges. This includes weekly professional development meetings.
Longevity staff have high standards and high values which produce excellent results for clients and patients.
Why wait? Apply now.
Job tasks and responsibilities
You will be responsible for:
- Delivering World Class Accredited Exercise Physiology services (Private, Medicare, SIRA, DVA and NDIS)
- Marketing and promoting Longevity to GPs, allied health professionals and other businesses
- Accelerating the performance of each new location (significant performance-based rewards)
- Recording data and reporting directly to the founder
- Building long term community relationships
A passion for entrepreneurship, sales, marketing and general business skills is recommended.
Skills and experience
Applicants must have:
- ESSA Accreditation as an Exercise Physiologist
- Registration and Provider Number with Medicare
- Registered with SIRA NSW
- Working with Children Check
- Current First Aid and CPR
- Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance
- Appropriate Visa and right to work unrestricted in Australia
Job benefits and perks
Longevity provides a unique approach to employee development and job satisfaction. This includes:
- 2hrs per week of professional development and training for all staff
- External Professional Development budget for all staff
- Quarterly assessment of team performance and remuneration packages
- 6 monthly performance appraisals
- Annual Strategic Planning Weekend Away
- Apple Ipad provided
Our attitude is that better people are better performers. We have built a work environment that encourages our staff to become healthier, wealthier and happier.
Apply online now or contact Longevity on 1300 964 002 to discuss this opportunity further.